VEMI Relaxation Room
Experience The Life Force Energy In You
Imagine…having the ability to transcend both space and time, to rapidly ascertain the nexus of your body, mind and soul. This extraordinarily convulted intersection has only been previously achieved by Yogis practicing Vedic sciences over the course of years, because of their dedication to a lifetime of study. Through major discoveries in the fields of science and technology, Our group has developed a reproducible method to quickly transport any individual to this critical juncture within themselves. Following the journey, participants describe the experience with astounding detail – taking our breath away, leaving us all speechless!
The Vectored ElectroMagnetic Induction (VEMI) is far more stimulating than any massage or sensation you’ve ever experienced. The reasons for these exclusive advantageous sensations are rooted both in scientific principle and device engineering. The unique construction of the VEMI provides a dynamic platform aligning ergonomic body positions during sessions. Simultaneously, the multi-modal mechanisms of action result in temperature, cellular and hemodynamic reactions with corresponding visceral sensations. The VEMI combines auditory stimulation, heat, proprioception (body position sense), and vibratory touch sense with vectored electromagnetic induction; resulting in a global sense of well-being, deep relaxation, positivity and youthful rejuvenation!
Putting It All Together
We have calibrated the frequencies of these technologies to create a harmonic resonance in the whole body. The acoustics consist of thousands of frequencies that create an ambience that makes the body shut down all its senses and start a mind-body connection creating cellular coherence and repair, this is where the body truly rejuvenates and heals itself. While having a VEMI session you are shifting the parasympathetic nervous system. This assists the body to a meditative relaxation state of health and well-being.
What is Meditation?
Defined by the Himalayan Institute as conscious changing technique that has been shown to have many physiological benefits. Timeless practices with ancient roots, taking time to pause the mind and allow us to learn to observe without judgment. The mind is our greatest tool and most prized possession, but our mind is frequently clouded-distracted, filled with worry or negativity, or endlessly chasing after what it thinks brings us happiness. While meditation has been practiced for thousands of years and originally was meant to help deepen the sacred and mystical forces of life. Today, we commonly use meditation for relaxation and stress reduction. It allows the mind to be completely at peace.
- Stress Reduction: When our bodies are stressed both mentally and physically, we release stress hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol, causing a cascade of physiologic effects. By allowing stillness during meditation, it affects the body in the opposite way, triggering the body’s relaxation response.
- Enhances self-awareness: Can help you develop a greater understanding of yourself and how you relate to others around you. We spend so much time focusing our energy outwards but there can be an emotional benefit in taking some time to turn our attention inwards.
- Supports quality sleep: Sleep plays a vital role in good health and wellness throughout your entire life. Meditation helps relax your body and mind, preparing for a better nights sleep. It can help clear your brain and allow the body the stillness and restoration that it craves.
- Enhances brain function & Memory: In a 2011 study by Harvard- affiliated researchers found that regular meditation actually increase the density of grey matter in the hippocampus region of the brain that is important for long-term memory. Through meditation our minds are trained to become more focused and sharp, therefore greatly enhancing our learning capabilities, academic skills, as well as our memory function and ability to perform better.
- These amazing health benefits are just the beginning to all the physiological changes meditation has on our bodies! The effects have not only been studied for hundreds of years but continue today around the world. All of these meditation benefits can be felt after just one session on the VEMI!
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
FOR AN APPOINTMENT IN AS LITTLE AS 2 HOURS
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT (251) 223-9489